Here are the newly elected members
- 1-50 Singles: Andrey Rublev & Grigor Dimitrov
- 51-100 Singles: Pedro Martinez & Bernabe Zapata Miralles
- 1-25 Doubles: Wesley Koolhof
- 1-75 Doubles: Harri Heliovaara
- At-Large: Pedro Cachin & Matt Ebden
- Coach Representative: Daniel Vallverdu
- Alumni Representative: Nicolas Pereira
The three big names on the list are Andrey Rublev, Grigor Dimitrov, and Wesley Koolhof (who finished as doubles world number 1 in 2022). The members are elected by the group they represent – Rublev and Dimitrov were elected by players ranked between 1 and 50 on the singles tour.
Novak Djokovic was in the Council but left the position to start a competing The Professional Tennis Players Association which he founded with Vasek Pospisil.